Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Past Exhibitions

Some of you might know that I used to exhibit my old artworks under the name "goatheadcorp" from 2009 to 2010 (or sometimes just credited with my real name: Chris Tianto), but now I'm no longer using that moniker. One of the reason is because I decided to do more 'appropriate' works, and changing artistic direction - so most of my old work are dropped. So here are some international exhibitions that I have been lucky enough to participated before, these are just the screenshot for the "press" needs. Well I might add pictures from the exhibitions later on another post.


Damned II: An Exhibition of Enlightened Darkness
(Group Exhibition at Tangent Gallery, Detroit - USA)


(Group Exhibition at The Congregation Gallery, Los Angeles - USA)



(Mail Art Exhibition at Galleri KG52, Stockholm - Sweden)


I Am Abnormal Exhibition
(Group exhibition at Abnormals Gallery, Berlin - Germany)

*For some reason, the Abnormals Gallery website is down. 



(Zine exhibition, travelled around Istanbul - Turkey)

No comments:

Post a Comment